Friday, January 9, 2009

Wake Up to the Information Age and How It Can Benefit You

About a year ago I remember the feeling that I had to go back to work again after having some time off at Christmas. And do you know what!... I HATED the thought! I hated the thought of commuting; I hated the thought of my alarm clock, I hated the thought of doing the same old thing week after week to live from paycheck to paycheck and for my short weekends!

Now however I don't go back to work! If I don't want to! But I can if I want to! You see I found a way out of the rat race! Yes and I just love my commute to work now, It takes me ooh! All of five seconds from my kitchen to my office and there is no traffic! No delayed trains or buses, I don't have to sit next to someone that's forgot how to wash! And I don't have to listen to someone's bad taste in music ether, now doesn't that sound good.

Okay, I admit it, I did do a bit of work over Christmas but I just love work now! Strange as that might be to some people but not me, I get all excited when I'm putting a new project together, you see I can outsource some of my work now and it's so easy to do now I know how, Outsourcing is just one thing that I`ve learnt, There are so many ways to make money on the internet and the best bit is it's as easy as learning to walk?

I will cut to the chase here. Are you seriously looking to find a way out of the rat race? Are you seriously looking for a realistic way to become financially free and not to worry about your bank balance or when you can take your next holiday? Making money in this climate and online is easier than what it ever has been. BUT that does not mean it comes over night or without effort.

People that succeed in this industry are those that have a desire, a dream and enough passion to take action and put a bit of work into something new.

Would you like to be guided to success, coached and trained throughout 2009? But you have to decide if you are prepared to take action and make a difference for you and your family. I cannot begin to tell you how my actions have not just changed my life, but also changed my family's life. I won't go into detail here but believe me that being able to support those people in your life you love is the best feeling in the world.

My point here is that I would love you to join us, but only if you have a serious desire to make a change. Trading your time for money in this age is daft. I'm sorry to be so blunt but it is. Unless of course that is what you want out of life.

A website (your website could) work 24/7 365 days a year. Can you?

A website does not require me to be there 9-5 (or more) Does your job?

A website does not stop me taking a holiday as and when I wish to. Does your job?

My website pays me on autopilot (By the way I make sales daily) does your boss pay you this?

A website is your shop window to the world market?

I am not in any way trying to come across arrogant or condescending in any way here. I am just trying to make some points that may make you think about whether there is a better way??? I used to believe that it didn't get any better than waking up, going to work, trading my time all day every day, coming home, eating, sleeping, going to bed and doing it all over again. Or the rat race as it known. Then I WOKE up to the benefits of living in the information age! Something none of us have been brought up and taught how to truly benefit from.

This is why you need help! And here is another good bit! There is lots of help it's the way it works on the internet! Once you make your money you then pass on the skills you have learned! So that others can benefit from you, Trust me I know, don't get left behind get started now?

I'm building a recession proof online business. Would you like to join me?

Go To http://maverickmoneymakerbiz.com

Tony A Hill

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tony_A_Hill

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP